Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Illiterate Thinker

One of my greatest fundamental traits is to be creative and analytical. I am able to create many stories in my mind and imagine a beautiful scenery to go along with it. A typical person can walk down the street and think of anything imaginable. Most of us question oneself like "what's for dinner?" or "should I really get that shirt?" These types of questions are ones that allow us to get through the day. It give us the need of accomplishment and a specific goal in the matter of one day. As I walk down the street, I tend to imagine a sort of "quantum state" that allows me to visualize in the atomic scale. I perceive everything in its natural state of microscopic level. When I look at boiling water, I see the steam roll up into the air and disappear in the matter of seconds. At the same time, I can also imagine the hydrogen and oxygen bonds breaking into separate molecules. From one state of matter to the next. Dependent atmospheric pressure and temperature (specifically 212 Degrees F). 


I can imagine this basic chemical reaction and wonder the mysteries of the atomic scale. That is why I consider myself an "illiterate thinker." When it comes to words describing my thoughts, it's like a microbiologists teaching microeconomics. The two do not correlate  with each other. What comes out in words always turns out to be the total opposite of the actual deep down meaning. But possibly, what I imagine might not actually have "meaning" or "words to describe." Only on the microscopic level, will my thoughts have a sense of meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment